Close Range Gunfighting is a class at Suarez International. This podcast is a review of that excellent 2 day pistol class I attended on Aug 21st and 22nd. First I start with a preview of the class, some listener feedback, then an interview with a fellow shooter named Paul.
- Open Carry in Wisconsin.
- Defensive Flashlights.
- Why I decided to take this class.
- The blistering heat and how it affected out training.
- Shooting without sights.
- After action assessments.
- Shooting from retention.
- Shooting from position 3.
- Up close and personal defense with a pistol.
- At the range review of the course.
- Part 2 coming this Wednesday!
- The Les Baer 1911 that ran flawlessly!
The Freedom Raffle has been extended to Sept. 15th. That will be the very last day to get your tickets, drawing will be Sept 17th without fail. Click the Freedom Raffle button at the top of the page to get your tickets. Also join me on the Gun Rights Radio Forum.