Analyzing practical shooting down to every detail is what Steven Zopfi and I attempt to do here. He’s been a longtime shooter (18 years) and is an IPSC Master Class shooter. He also has listened to this show for quite some time and has some real good insights on how to shoot effectively. You will really enjoy this interview and especially if you are involved in the shooting sports like IDPA, USPSA.
- Seeing what you need to see.
- Shooting with both eyes open?
- The one year Glock 19 experiment.
- Transitioning from Glocks to 1911′s and back and forth.
- Trigger control
- Brian Enos’ Forum.
- A story about when Steve shot against Rob Leatham.
- Tangfolio’s new production division pistol.
- Trigger jobs.
- The subconscious level of practical shooting.
- How competition shooting applies to self defense.
- Dry fire practicing.
- Working a flashlight while shooting.
- Syringe method.
Tune in again later this week, I will recap my experience at Suarez International’s Close Range Gunfighing Class. Remember the Freedom Raffle, time is running out! Join the Gun Rights Radio Forum and check out my newest YouTube Video.