Revolvers are a good choice for a self defense handgun. They are not my first choice, but at the request of a listener, I did this show on my experience shooting 2 particular revolvers. James Kimmerle and I went to a range, rented 2 .357 magnum revolvers and we give you our straight talk review on them.
- Simplicity of the revolver, good or bad?
- Firing a revolver from a pocket.
- Capacity of a self defense revolver.
- Reliability pros and cons.
- Revolver myth busting.
- Is 5-6 round capacity enough?
- Every time you pull the trigger?
- Cost vs. features.
Remember to join me at the Gun Rights Radio Network Forum if you haven’t already and check out my YouTube channel. Please contribute to the show if you can to help keep it running. Thanks for downloading. I should post another show on Wednesday.